2. The fabric is very breathable - you wont feel warmth of summer and chillness of winters.
3. Giving comfort - due to breathable nature of the fabric
4. Its naturally convoluted nature traps the air, so it provides thermal insulation.
5. It is free from any kind of static charge because of its moisture absorbing capacity.
6. It is hypoallergenic fabric - it will not cause allergy to the wearers. Remember, purchasing organic cotton is safer than any other fabric.
7. Giving excellent sun protection - the cotton is treated with UV blocking agents.
8. This fabric also treated with antimicrobial finishes.
So, isn't that enough reasons to buy Japanese cotton?